Cheapest SHOP price for Samsung LE32R74BDX

B

bazdobson

Hi

Anyone know the cheapest shop price for the Samsung LE32R74BDX. I want to get it from John Lewis (₤799) so i have the 5 year Guarantee.
You can pick it up off the web for about ₤619 - but John Lewis refuse to price match internet prices.

Im sure everyone is aware of the rules - it has to be advertised in the shop for that price - and in stock.

Anyone know where I can get this TV for cheaper in store, so i can take this to John Lewis?

Also if anyone has any feedback on this TV would be gratefully accepted .

Thanks
:clap:

I got JL Solihull to price match Empire Direct (Merryhill) for 694.99 inc delivery.
£100 off JL price.
Being delivered tomorrow

I would have thought so.
I never even phoned Empire Direct, just looked on the website and it said 10 in stock.
Phonecall went something like
JL: Where is the pricematch?
Me:empire direct,
JL: is that in MerryHill?
me: Err, Yep
Phoned back a couple of days later to be told it was OK:smashin:
If you look on empire direct, all the phone numbers are the same (so i'm guessing its a national call centre)

you can get this tv at costco for £622 that also includes a 3 year money back gaurantee, they also sell the matching surround sound system for £260 i have them both and for £900 pound for the complete setup is wicked!!

I saw in Comet they have it for £699.99 if you quote that you've seen it on their website. I ended up buying the 32N73 instead as it looked better and had 2 HDMI and was only £799.99.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom