cheapest retailer for Pan TX32PB50??

Y

yrrab

I'm looking for the cheapest retailer for a TX32PB50 so I can get a price match with JL. The best I have so far is £1299 with Electro centre (even though they advertise 1249 on the web).
Can anybody help?

Cheapest I have seen online is Empiredirect.co.uk, at £1149.28, plus about £20 for delivery. I have bought off them before, & they were good...(but it was a washing machine!)

Give Sound & Vision (Bolton) a go for a good price.

I think their prices are around the same as Empire directs but they are a shop so you should be able to get JL to price match them.
They haven’t go a web site (not that I know of) & I don’t have their number, but they shouldn’t be that hard to track down as they advertise in all the AV mags etc.

Good luck & let us know how you get on.

Tel. ;)

Encaser- I can absolutely recomment the Loewe 93102 (40") it's not perfectly flat but you get used to it, it doesn't have the Sony problems and has quality written all over it (not littterally!)

I'd now recommend every Loewe set and wish I'd discovered then sooner - no I don't work for Loewe or Linn!!

Having thought long and hard about the 32PB50, I (and mainly the wife!!) decided that we didn't really need to spend £1300 on a tv so I plumped for going for a TX32PL1.
I know there have been some probs, but out of blind faith and stupidity I ordered one from Empire Direct and it arrived yesterday.
I have a blueish part of a circle on the right hand side about 3 inches in and 3-4 inches long, and less noticable as their closer to the edge, longer sides of the circle on the left hand side.
I am not that impressed with the picture, but whatever is causing the circle may be having an effect on it overall.
I have removed videos, scart connections, tried input from cable and RF, all make no difference.
I have just contacted Empire who said an engineer will have to come and verify before they will exchange. I can see this one going on weeks!!
There was a time when tv,s were 21,25 or if you were loaded 28 inch and nobody that I know had a problem with them.
What has happened to technology that nobody it seems can make a widescreen tv without a fault now??

Mr Frustrated

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom