Cheapest recorder on the market!

C

charlesivie

does anyone know how cheap i can get a dvd recorder?

Im trying to drag the perants into the 21st century!

Looks like i can get an alba for about 60 quid (Alba RDVD1001), which will take a feed from a freeview box which is handy.

can anyone do any better??

many thanks,

charlie.

the cheapest option is ALWAYS best during the expensive christmas months! anyway my mother likes to keep hard copies of movies, comedy shows etc.

no but, me and my sisters are not very well off, so, would appreciate it if anyone could tell me a good place to get a cheap dvd recorder.

no but, me and my sisters are not very well off, so, would appreciate it if anyone could tell me a good place to get a cheap dvd recorder.

Thats no problem what you want is the best value for moeny, to advise need to know what sort of TV 28" Widescreen? CRT (big lump of a thing) 20" LCD small flat one etc.
Do you have sky? ntl? freeview? will it be used to watch rented or bought DVD's? how many scart sockets has your TV got? any spare? Sorry if this sems like alot of questions but its the sort of stuff need to gve good advice. ALso can you buy online or does it have to be from a shop?

Thats no problem what you want is the best value for moeny, to advise need to know what sort of TV :

old CRT about 25 inches-ish
freeview
rented or bought DVD's
1 scart lead input
online or from a shop.

they just want somthin to play the odd dvd on from the video shop, or record the odd comedy. just replacing a 20 year old video recorder.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom