• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cheapest price for a Sony BDPS360?

P-P-S-S

From all the research i have done the cheapest price i have done so far is £150. Is this a good price or does anyone know anywhere that sells it cheaper? Just thought to ask before i buy it.

PS: Is it worth getting now or should i wait till Christmas? maybe it will be reduced further in price?

From all the research i have done the cheapest price i have done so far is £150. Is this a good price or does anyone know anywhere that sells it cheaper? Just thought to ask before i buy it.

PS: Is it worth getting now or should i wait till Christmas? maybe it will be reduced further in price?

I reckon £150 is good, I just had a look at Robert Whyte Photographic's website as I found them excellent for for Sony BR player prices when I purchased. Sadly they want £160.:(

RichardM

Standard Member
Hi - I bought one this week from RGB Direct, £142.00 delivered and it was multi region as well. Took the standard 3-5 day delivery option when I ordered it Wednesday afternoon and it arrived 8.20am on Thursday morning, can't argue with that :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom