1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest plasma?

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by STOWITBELOW, Dec 20, 2003.

1. STOWITBELOW

STOWITBELOW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
  2. woody67

woody67

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    £99.99 delivery ? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Does the manager bring it to you personally?

3. Ango

Ango
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
  4. fatrich

fatrich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    STOWITBELOW
    Go to Empires shop in Bradford they will give you the internet price in store and save £100.00 ask for Craig he is a good lad tell him richard greenwood recomended you

regards

richard

5. STOWITBELOW

STOWITBELOW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    Thanks fatrich ( & Merry Xmas ), I don't know if you've seen any of my other posting, but I'm very much on the fence re plasmas. So many people are on this site with complaints. They often say they wouldn't go back to CRT but I like to squeeze my few £s. £3K or even <£2k seems such a lot to be having the many issues that they are. I've a 50" Rp Tv, it realy is A1 at night, but often nearly unwatchable without shutting the curtains daytime (wife hates this). I want a big screen, I want to be able to watch days despite ambient light. - Plasmas look great though. I think it may be impossible to beat a good 32" 100 Hrz crt for PQ. I'm really undecided. Souds daft but if I'm not forced to get rid, my RP Tv may end up in the bedroom !! Then wifey can have her living room back, but I'll have to decide. Big or small, huge cost - or medium.
    LCDs have big appeal but aren't so big yet, & cost as much as a bigger plasma. I'll probably procastinate (& save!) for a while & hope that Plasma & LCD prices fall more in line with crts. The prospect of dead pixels poor PQ questionable lifespan, dubious reliability for all that money make me wince. Plasma owners may not want to go back, but I'm really struggleing to go forward.