Cheapest places to buy Rel Subs???

M

Markster

Anyone got any recommendations for the cheapest places to order these, including delivery?
There must be some suppliers prepared to offer lower/more competitive prices on Rel subs!.
TIA

sparkymarky

I believe peter tyson does a rel q150e for £389.

You have to let him know that you've seen him selling them at this price though. www.petertyson

sparkymarky

i'm looking to purchase one around march time incidentally

M

Markster

>They're an authorised REL dealer and are quite a bit cheaper than Sevenoaks. I've used them a couple of times to buy speakers and the service was excellent.

Hifijunkies do have a good reputation but i was hoping for better prices on the rels than they were offering.
Certainly cheaper than sevenoaks though, sevenoaks wouldn't even consider the idea of budging on the £500 RRP for the rel Q150.

Godfather

I may be selling my REL Q50, which offers better performace than the Q150 based on my own experience and those of other more knowledgable folks on the forum. I think the latest Q subs are just too small.

Let me know if you're at all interested.

Godfather

Hifijunkies do have a good reputation but i was hoping for better prices on the rels than they were offering.
Certainly cheaper than sevenoaks though, sevenoaks wouldn't even consider the idea of budging on the £500 RRP for the rel Q150.
It's £425 at Hifijunkies which is 15% off RRP. I think that's a good discount for a new REL.

sparkymarky

if you look at my earlier post, petertyson will do it for 389 + 10 p+P