Cheapest place to purchase Popcorn Hour A400? and are they the best streamers?

Discussion in 'Video Streaming Boxes & Services' started by VAMOS DAN, Aug 19, 2013.

1. VAMOS DAN

VAMOS DAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +281
    Hi guys, anyone know the cheapest place to order one of these units?

much appreciated

:thumbsup:

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,515
    You may find a cheap price, but often that can be at the cost of decent after sales support. I would recommend you buy from an official dealer that you can get support from if you have any trouble.

my-HTPC are a forum sponsor and their price seems to be in line with other dealers at £269 - Popcorn Hour A-400 3d network player - Detailed item view - Custom built Home Theatre PCs from my-HTPC
    graham.myers who runs my-HTPC is a regular on the forum offering help & support on what he sells. This IMO is far more valuable than saving around £10 on the purchase price.

Is it the best streamer? Well no it isn't, well not for everybody. But to be fair no streamer could really be rated as the best buy for everybody. But PCH have great support from the community on their forum and the hardware has a lot of potential to make the A400 even better than it currently is.
    If you want a player that is 100% stable all of the time then this probably isn't the best player for you as it is still fairly new and still maturing. But if you are happy to have a few quirks then I doubt you will be disappointed with it.

Mark.

3. AidenL

AidenL

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,435
    I'd recommend Graham also to buy from, great guy and super support !