Cheapest place to get a 3910 at the moment?

J

John Langton

Hi has anyone got any good information on where I would find the cheapest Denon 3910 around? Im in the UK

Thanks

John

Timbo21

Probably Peter Tyson at £709 not incl. p + p.

T.

witters

You can buy mine!

Bought from the classifieds but I have decided to sell it on. I've not received it yet though :D

E

EDDO11

John Langton said:
Hi has anyone got any good information on where I would find the cheapest Denon 3910 around? Im in the UK

Thanks

John
you can order a brand new denon 3910 off e-bay for £632.70 inc delivary and 5% discount. no dealer in britain will deliver denon equipment you have to pick it up from the shop, some new law apparently. creative audio do some good deals as well.

witters

EDDO11,

I assume you are referring to the 3910 from Hong Kong? Don't forget to add import duty & VAT, and remember warranty won't be valid.

J

John Langton

I thought it wouldnt be a good idea to get one from hong kong due to voltage requirements and the region of the player can someone let me know if I bought it from hong kong would I be getting exactly the same as I would if I bought it here in the UK

John

Cable Monkey

What happens if it is faulty on receipt or fails during its warranty period? You will be sent packing if you try to take it to a dealer, and Denon UK would be within their rights to refuse to handle it (regardless of wether you think they should). For me this would be a nightmare scenario. I would advise you to think about avoiding a HK purchase unless you accept the possibility you may be disappointed.

Timbo21

Cable Monkey said:
What happens if it is faulty on receipt or fails during its warranty period? You will be sent packing if you try to take it to a dealer, and Denon UK would be within their rights to refuse to handle it (regardless of wether you think they should). For me this would be a nightmare scenario. I would advise you to think about avoiding a HK purchase unless you accept the possibility you may be disappointed.
I would definitely agree with this. What happens if it's faulty on delivery? Do you really want to have to send it back to Hong Kong? It's a great peace of mind if you can phone up the retailer with any probs. For saving £150 odd pounds is it worth it? And, many retailers offer 2 year warranty in U.K.

J

John Langton

true. I think severnoaks will be my best bet then as I live in scotland and these are my nearest stockists

John

Top Bottom