Cheapest place for HDMI.....

roi354

Standard Member
Reaction score
.....Cable :confused:

I'm after a good quality cable thats 12 metres long.

Suggestions please :thumbsup:

www.vdctrading.com

Their make one to order, not cheap though but don;t think your find a 12m off the shelf. The longest I've seen is 10m. Digital signals from HDMI and DVI have a n offical maximum distance of 5m so getting 12m will be a push.

Also try extron.

HDMI M-DVI-D M/35 HDMI Male to DVI-D Male 35' (10.6 m) 26-614-05

Hello all

bigshout - no custom HDMI at VDC as far as I'm aware; Component yes, HDMI no.

roi354 - 12m is a long way for HDMI; especially so if you add 720p, 1080i and 1080p to the mix.

Be sure you fully test any cable you purchase before you install it.

As Horny says we have an AVForums PowerBuy running on the BetterCables Display Magic II HDMI cables and your unlikely to get the sort of performance on offer for a similar price any where else; see http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351641

Best regards

Joe

What about Lindy ?

Here is a link for the 10M but they also do 15M for a bit more?

:thumbsup:

Lads,

Don't worry about how much it's costing him - imagine how big his house must be to need a 12 meter cable!?!:devil:

Henryslater said:
Lads,

Don't worry about how much it's costing him - imagine how big his house must be to need a 12 meter cable!?!:devil:

Well if it is going from one side of his home cinema room to the other. Quite big.

But if it is going from his lounge where the sky box is, to a bedroom at the other end of the house where he has a 2nd display. Quite small.

loz said:
Well if it is going from one side of his home cinema room to the other. Quite big.

But if it is going from his lounge where the sky box is, to a bedroom at the other end of the house where he has a 2nd display. Quite small.
The latter is more like it :blush:

Thanks for the replies :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom