Cheapest place for Canon speedlite 430ex ii

sisko

Established Member
Reaction score
As the title asks, anyone got any recommendations of where to buy Speedlite 430?

I have seen them on eBay for £180-190 but am always wary of electronic goods on eBay. Has anyone bought Canon camera gear on eBay?

I can get one for £200 at Dixons but would appreciate any other suggestions.

As the title asks, anyone got any recommendations of where to buy Speedlite 430?

I have seen them on eBay for £180-190 but am always wary of electronic goods on eBay. Has anyone bought Canon camera gear on eBay?

I can get one for £200 at Dixons but would appreciate any other suggestions.

keep an eye on here or contact kerso (flash camera on ebay) if you contact him outside of ebay he does his gear cheaper

Thanks for this.

Will try Kerso and see what he can do.

£200 from currys is not OTT TBH. You may save £20 but it has to be from a reputable source

Last edited:
How desperate are you as deals come up now and then, I managed to get one for £168 from Jacobs digital, there was a code for £12 off then free postage and it started off at a special deal price of £179.99 so keep your eyes pealed and good luck :)

You can get one from OneStop (Canon 430EX II Speedlite E-TTL Shoe-Mount Flash) for £178.53 incl p&p.

Ok, so they're based in Hong Kong and it can take a couple of weeks to receive, but I've never had a problem with them. Plus they promise to refund you any tax / import costs that you may incur.

You can get one from OneStop (Canon 430EX II Speedlite E-TTL Shoe-Mount Flash) for £178.53 incl p&p.

Ok, so they're based in Hong Kong and it can take a couple of weeks to receive, but I've never had a problem with them. Plus they promise to refund you any tax / import costs that you may incur.
That is a saving of £11.47 from Currys at £200
Is it such a big saving?
Granted if not needed quickly and happy to ship back there if any issues , that money will buy a set of batteries but ... just a thought..

That is a saving of £11.47 from Currys at £200
Is it such a big saving?
Granted if not needed quickly and happy to ship back there if any issues , that money will buy a set of batteries but ... just a thought..

True, but the thread title is "Cheapest place for Canon speedlite 430ex ii" and thus far I have posted the cheapest place. But yes I have to agree on this one - for an extra £11.47 you can get it from a UK supplier which could end up being less hassle if things go wrong.

Thanks for all the posts guys.

I got one from kerso as per jonnypb's suggestion.

I have heard from other sources that he is reliable.

:thumbsup:

How much?:confused:

True, but the thread title is "Cheapest place for Canon speedlite 430ex ii" and thus far I have posted the cheapest place. But yes I have to agree on this one - for an extra £11.47 you can get it from a UK supplier which could end up being less hassle if things go wrong.
Not wishing to be pedantic, but isn't the difference £21.47?! ;)

Not wishing to be pedantic, but isn't the difference £21.47?! ;)
It is but TBH , but the average of differences between highest and lowest price quoted so far isnt far off and you can usually easily knock off a Tenner at Curry's with a little haggling ( Managers discretion).. cant you?;)

It is but TBH , but the average of differences between highest and lowest price quoted so far isnt far off and you can usually easily knock off a Tenner at Curry's with a little haggling ( Managers discretion).. cant you?;)

Hat off for the Body Swerve on that one Senu :D

Jim

:rotfl:
Whats a tenner between friends.?. a few.:beer:.( which is what Im having now):laugh:

Snap - but only because the winebox ran out :D

Jim

Hope you don't mind me asking,but how much did you pay? I'm looking at getting the exact same flash myself.

I've already asked the question a few posts ago:rolleyes:

Sorry guys, been busy. My Sky+HD box died, again, only 6 months after being replaced :(

Got the flash for £175 + £9 postage. Only a tenner cheaper than his normal eBay price, but £10 will buy four decent AA rechargeable batteries :smashin:

Sorry guys, been busy. My Sky+HD box died, again, only 6 months after being replaced :(

Got the flash for £175 + £9 postage. Only a tenner cheaper than his normal eBay price, but £10 will buy four decent AA rechargeable batteries :smashin:

Thanks for the reply,I might try and sweet talk the girlfriend into getting me it for Christmas!!

Has anyone got an email address for Kerso as I tried via the bay, but it would not accept the numbers I tried

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom