Cheapest place for Beamax m 10015

Doctor Smith

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy a beamax m 10015. I will be using a jvc x3. Or any alternative screens. Thanks

Hi Doc

the 10051 is available in 1.2 or 1.5 gain material with black backing, it really does go well with an X3, especially the 1.5 gain for 3d use if in a non batcave room.

may I make a suggestion though, if budget allows to go with the 10607, this is the same screen but tab tensioned and i`ll make you a promise will lay and stay much flatter than the other non tabbed screen.

this is the screen we use and recommend with the JVC & Sony and regularly use them with good results.

Or if you don`t have a batcave give some serious thought to a Draper ReActII screen, this will perform much better than a matt white screen in a non light controlled room with reflective surfaces.

if you need any more info give me a shout

Allan @ Ideal AV

Allan could you give me a price on a draper screen? I'm looking for what I work out to be a vs300c (fixed frame anamorphic screen with react11 approx 120"x50") but there seems very little out there about these. Is this size even possible? Thanks.

Hi Doc

the 10051 is available in 1.2 or 1.5 gain material with black backing, it really does go well with an X3, especially the 1.5 gain for 3d use if in a non batcave room.

may I make a suggestion though, if budget allows to go with the 10607, this is the same screen but tab tensioned and i`ll make you a promise will lay and stay much flatter than the other non tabbed screen.

this is the screen we use and recommend with the JVC & Sony and regularly use them with good results.

Or if you don`t have a batcave give some serious thought to a Draper ReActII screen, this will perform much better than a matt white screen in a non light controlled room with reflective surfaces.

if you need any more info give me a shout

Allan @ Ideal AV

Can't afford a tab tensioned what with the credit crunch coming back :laugh:
How much for a 10015 1.5 gain.
Loving the x3 still by the way!

Can't afford a tab tensioned what with the credit crunch coming back :laugh:
How much for a 10015 1.5 gain.
Loving the x3 still by the way!

10051 is £799

the equivalent tab tensioned screen would be £1199

plus control for both models

cheers Allan

Hi Allan

How much would an electric react II screen be - size 92 diagonal , And what are the dimensions of the case (length ,depth and height)?

Cheers

Hi Allan

How much would an electric react II screen be - size 92 diagonal , And what are the dimensions of the case (length ,depth and height)?

Cheers

Hi Barney

a 92" Diag ReActII screen tab tensioned (only) would be £1450 + control

cheers Allan

hi Allan

thanks for that , what is the overall length of the casing ? , as it needs to fit in a certain place.

Also availability / delivery timescale?

thanks again

hi Allan

thanks for that , what is the overall length of the casing ? , as it needs to fit in a certain place.

Also availability / delivery timescale?

thanks again

Hi Barney

sorry I forgot that bit, the case length is screen width 80" or 200cm + 28.5cm so making a total of 228.5cm`s

availability is 2-3 weeks from point of order

Allan :smashin:

Hi Allan

do you have any technical drawings for the Draper 92" Diag ReActII screen tab tensioned .

As want to check and double check all sizes etc (amount of black drop available , total length of housing , depth height , width of black borders etc) before ordering

Many Thanks

Mark

Hi Barney

sorry I forgot that bit, the case length is screen width 80" or 200cm + 28.5cm so making a total of 228.5cm`s

availability is 2-3 weeks from point of order

Allan :smashin:

Last edited:
Hi Mark

these are the tech drawings for the case

draperdiplomat1.jpg

draperdiplomat.jpg

you`re better off emailing me so we don`t hog this thread and I can send you the full pdf if you need more info

as I said earlier on, the case size is screen width + 285mm

border is 50mm with an adjustable top border of up to 300mm

cheers Allan

This is a good find, with the price and recommendation this sounds good.

Is the quoted price for pull down or electric?

Can i get a quote for an electric one 92" x 52" please

can we conduct any business of the forum please

price of the 240 x 165mm Diplomat tab tensioned with ReAct2 material is £1545 inc control

Allan

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom