cheapest place for 12 month live sub

weaponx_uk2003

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My Xbox live sub runs out on the 5th I thought it was the end of sept myself as i got my xbox at the end of Aug last year.

Anyone know where the cheapest place is?

Littlewoods Direct have the 12 month live sub for £39(+£3.50 p&p), use the code ZQ055 for £20 off plus free delivery and use the code XX276 for another 10% off which brings the price down to £17.10

If you're really tight you can use Quidco too and knock another 65p off;)

Once you've had it delivered (ignore the 3-4 week estimate, mine arrived within a week) call them up and ask them to close your account and remove your details from their system otherwise you'll get a catalogue from them every 6 months and a junk email every couple of weeks.

It might just be because the account is still being set up?

I just clicked on My Account and got the following:

My Account - Access Unavailable
Unfortunately it has not been possible to gain access to this area at present.

I have used these guys on eBay twice now delivery within a couple hours via email

Not as cheap as they were but the cheapest i could find from a reliable seller

Either search Netdirectbargins by seller

Or

12 Month Subs

Thanks.
I saw the subs on eBay but it's hard to know who to trust.

I have seen this one for $25 which is for new account only (ideal for me): http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XBOX-LIVE-12-...yZ122517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Not sure if it works for the UK though?

I've also found this one for £23: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XBOX-360-LIVE...yZ112846QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'll probably go for that as that's a good price, it's a UK sub and he has good feedback.

I presume that means though that I can't use the 1 month free I get with the Xbox as the account needs to be started with the 12+1 new account sub?

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Yes, you're right.
I emailed a couple of the sellers and one of them admitted you need a US address to register it against.

I'll probably just go with the seller you linked to as that's a safe buy.

Just registered a code on a pals 360 and all is fine with these subs from this seller.

:thumbsup:

Click on the 12 Month Sub linky a few posts up :smashin: Buy It Now £29.99
I wasn't sure which seller you were talking about which is why I asked.

So the "netdirectbargains" sub will work registered to a UK address?
I've already created my Live account on Xbox.com and set my address and location as UK so I need to make sure I get a sub which works in the UK.

Yes, the seller NetDirectBargins 12 month subs work to open new or renew existing UK LIVE accounts

Well I found the problem with Littlewoods.
They refused my account registration as my address is not on their database.
This despite the fact that it's an apartment block with 70 apartments and they have some apartments on their database which are lower and higher than mine...:rolleyes:

I told them to stuff their account and I've just paid £37 for a 12 month sub' and Halo 2.
I appreciate I could have got the sub' cheaper but at least I've got 2 games now :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom