Cheapest Pioneer 434HDE

L

loadsofleads

Im after a Pioneer 434HDE guys, to include stand and speakers for around 4K. The discount on this plasma aren't that great even on the internet. Even Currys' price looks pretty good :D

Originally posted by taffyboyo
Im after a Pioneer 434HDE guys, to include stand and speakers for around 4K. The discount on this plasma aren't that great even on the internet. Even Currys' price looks pretty good :D

Shazzam?

I would give these guys a ring .....

I believe their customer service is great and they price match

http://www.nexnix.co.uk

That's a hell of a good deal Deron, 4050 all included. Once I've had a chat with SWMBO it will be time to take out Mr Barclaycard :clap: :clap: :clap:

John Lewis will match that deal and throw in the 5 year warranty.

Originally posted by taffyboyo
That's a hell of a good deal Deron, 4050 all included. Once I've had a chat with SWMBO it will be time to take out Mr Barclaycard :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think the guy's name is Justin. He used to be a sponsor of thedvdforums and used to put together some good deals.

I'm pretty sure he's all UK stock as well. I'm not sure if it's an internet only deal or if it's what he's offering in the store.

And I think Blossom got offered the same deal from John Lewis in Solihull.

Any ideas as to why the 434 is hard to obtain, nearly everybody is "awaiting stock", is this evidence of the 434's popularity or Pioneer not taking it's finger out. As I understand it these are made in this country, so any production delays shouldn't happen :confused:

printed off a page from superfi showing there website price (4k)
run my local superfi to confirm they would sell at the web site price. Then went to dixons and they price matched!
(they called local superfi to check their price)

best bit is that superfi dont include table top stand and speakers whereas dixons do!! :)

Ordered my 434 from John Lewis Bristol today, they price matched Home Cinema Heaven, Wakefield so in all I had :-

Pioneer 434
Speakers
Table top stand
Wall bracket
5yr warranty

All for £3999.99 + £60 delivery. 6 week waiting list mind !

taffyboyo

The Screens are 'assembled' in the UK - the glass is brought in from Japan and the Media Box is also built in Japan.

Pioneer are way behind with stock on the PDP-434HDE - though us smaller dealers can sometimes beat the big boys on delivery timetables.

Best regards

Joe

llanellijack

I understand that John Lewis don't supply the usual rotating PDK-TS04 table top stand seen in most stores with the 434, rather the simpler PDK- TS03.

Hi Rexus

I got my Pioneer from Sheffield Branch of John Lewis, it came with the rotating PDK-TS04. Even though I'm using a wall mount which I got of ebay for about £50, I'm still keeping it just incase I have to decorate.

Rich

Hi Rexus,

Not sure what table top stand is in with the package, I wanted the wall brackets instead of the table top stand, they said they couldnt do that but would throw the wall bracket in for free. Again, it'll be handy to keep the stand incase I change my mind about wall mounting.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom