Cheapest L!ve subscription

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where the cheapest place to get a l!ve subscription is at the moment?
I'm not to keen on using Ebay in case it's dodgy. There used to be games like Halo2 and PGR2 on the old xbox that came with a 12 month subscription. Is there anything like that still available?
Cheers.

No problems with ebay.
£26 Although tell them that you want the code emailed. They usually say it'll be there within the hour and he was spot on!

No problems with ebay.
£26 Although tell them that you want the code emailed. They usually say it'll be there within the hour and he was spot on!

Have you a link to the Ebay seller?
I heard someone mention it was around £19 from Ebay.

The cheapest available is via the Littlewoods website (www.LXDirect.co.uk).

Do a search on this forum for two codes, one gives you 10% off, the other £25.00 off your first order so the price drops from £39.99 to £10.99 + postage, grand total of £14.49.

Snag is you have to wait about 3-4 weeks to get the subs through the post but can't beat it for price.

If you can't find the codes I think I might have them on the work PC so let me know and I'll dig them up tomorrow.

The cheapest available is via the Littlewoods website (www.LXDirect.co.uk).

Do a search on this forum for two codes, one gives you 10% off, the other £25.00 off your first order so the price drops from £39.99 to £10.99 + postage, grand total of £14.49.

Snag is you have to wait about 3-4 weeks to get the subs through the post but can't beat it for price.

If you can't find the codes I think I might have them on the work PC so let me know and I'll dig them up tomorrow.

If you could PM me the codes that would be great.

Thanks for everyone's help:thumbsup:

Not sure the codes are still working?? Anyone had a success recently??

I used them before Xmas and they worked fine, been informed they now are valid only via telephone orders BUT you now get £30 off for one of them (they've put price of 12 month sub up to £45.00) so still works out pretty good.

Partner rang Littlewoods as couldnt get the codes to work online. The price of the subscription was £45.00. Tried one of the codes I found on the internet (ZG0333) over the phone and got £30.00 off the price. They also said P&P was free as my partner was a member. Total price was therefore £15.00. Thanks a lot for the help :thumbsup:

You did well with that - they wouldn't let me have it with that code as they said it had a minimum spend of £60 attached to it (plus I'd have to open an account). Amazon here I come...

LXDirect said that you cannot use this code unless you have an account with them, this is the only way to get this code and use the discount..

arrgh Only Amazon left at £32

LXDirect said that you cannot use this code unless you have an account with them, this is the only way to get this code and use the discount.

Then why not create an account? It's free and takes a couple of minutes online ....

Just checked LXdirect & the price has dropped to 39.99.Guess that means the codes wont work or can you buy something for £1 & add to order then use codes?

the lilltewood codes only seem to work online if you pay over £60 and choose a different payment option to creditcard

the price on littlewoods is £45.
I,ll register later & try the code & see what happens.If it wont work online I,ll ring them & try that.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Since ebay seller netdirectbargains doesn't seem to have any 12month subscriptions anymore, is there any other ebay seller that people have used that they would recommend buying from? Just realised I have 1week left - gulp!!!

I saw some in HMV of all places for £19.99 with 2100 Points.

I'm sure it was Xbox 360 Live Gold membership.

Is this genuine or is there a catch?

Actually, after searching HMV's website it would appear the item I saw for £19.99 was in fact a 2100 Microsoft points card (which is £16.99 online).

Is it worth the aggro to search for a cheaper annual Live subscription or shall I just get on with it and pay the £40?

At the very least you can get it on Amazon for £32.99, so definitely don't pay £40 !!!

What a bargain!!

Just got one from Littlewoods for £15 delivered. They were £45 and with discount code ZG0333 it ended up at the very reasonable price of £15.

I created an account online and then phoned up and ordered.

Good to know that bargain is still working, although it's a potentially long wait until you actually get the thing thru' the post :(

I ordered 22/12, had an estimated date for delivery of 19/01, called them beginning of the week to enquire, they've initiated a "track & trace" on the order but so far nothing.

Not madly worried as current sub is good for another couple of months ....

What a bargain!!

Just got one from Littlewoods for £15 delivered. They were £45 and with discount code ZG0333 it ended up at the very reasonable price of £15.

I created an account online and then phoned up and ordered.

How did you pay for it over the phone? That £30 off voucher won`t let you pay by credit/debit card or by weekly installments (interest free) so I`m interested to find out what payment method you used that was allowed with this voucher offer.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom