Cheapest JVC RF glasses in the UK?

Webmonkey

Novice Member
Hi guys!

I am looking for a UK dealer with a good price on the JVC RF glasses + emitter package.

Here in Denmark I have to shell out about 360£ for the package with 2 AG3 glasses and 1 EM2 emitter.

Is there any reliable UK dealer that will ship to Denmark that can do better than this???

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Member 518284

Distinguished Member
Assured Advertisers are not allowed to tout for business so if you give a JVC HD WORLD Dealer a ring or send an email i`m sure they will help you out

I do regularly ship to anywhere

Allan :smashin:

Rickyj at Kalibrate

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Hi guys!

I am looking for a UK dealer with a good price on the JVC RF glasses + emitter package.

Here in Denmark I have to shell out about 360£ for the package with 2 AG3 glasses and 1 EM2 emitter.

Is there any reliable UK dealer that will ship to Denmark that can do better than this???

Thanks! :thumbsup:
We will soon have a delivery of oem glasses. They have the same form factor as the JVC glasses, and be optimised for the JVC polarisation, but will be cheaper than the JVC glasses.

Webmonkey

Novice Member
RICKYJ said:
We will soon have a delivery of oem glasses. They have the same form factor as the JVC glasses, and be optimised for the JVC polarisation, but will be cheaper than the JVC glasses.
Great. Who is the maker? Xpand? Bit cauldron?

By "optimised" do you mean they are tweaked or are they 100% made for horizontal polarization???

Rickyj at Kalibrate

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Great. Who is the maker? Xpand? Bit cauldron?

By "optimised" do you mean they are tweaked or are they 100% made for horizontal polarization???
Made by XpanD. They are 100% made for horizontal polarisation:D

Pic below

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom