Cheapest instore price for Xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by v CJ v, Feb 12, 2009.

1. v CJ v

v CJ v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +432
    My Elite has just had the RROD, and while it's away, I'm tempted to buy an arcade from a store tomorrow to tie me over.

Where's the cheapest place to go?

2. Geordiepete

Geordiepete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    I've just bought a second xbox so did alot of looking around, I was going for a premium, best online price I could find was 159:99. Argos were selling them for 165 ish, Blockbuster 170. I think your gonna be looking at 120 give or take £5 for the arcade, no real price fluctuations at the moment that I could find on a straight forward console. Bundle deals are a different matter as your looking at what games you get thrown in for how much coin etc. But thats not what your after I expect you just gonna get the console and change over the hard drives so you can get gaming again quickly. Hope this helps a little mate. Sorry to here about your RROD, thats a crap thing to happen on an elite!:thumbsdow

3. v CJ v

v CJ v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +432
    Thanks for your help :)

4. ricflair

ricflair

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    If you can't find much price difference, I found Game really good when it comes to exchanging faulty consoles under a year old instead of shipping them off to Microsoft.