Cheapest Harmony that works with Sky HD

mjcairney

Distinguished Member
The 525 can control 12 devices and, as the Sky HD remote is the same as the Sky+ one, I can see absolutely no reason as to why it won't work.

Cheers,

Martin.

Rourkey

The 525 can control 12 devices and, as the Sky HD remote is the same as the Sky+ one, I can see absolutely no reason as to why it won't work.

Cheers,

Martin.

A salesman in Dixons (yer I know) told me that the HD remotes are not compatabile with most universal remotes, I take it he was "uninformed"?

telford_mike

My Harmony works fine with Sky HD. I don't think the HD box is any different to a Sky+ box in terms of the remote.

Make sure you get one with the 4 coloured buttons though - it'd be a pain having to use soft buttons for this.

mjcairney

Distinguished Member
A salesman in Dixons (yer I know) told me that the HD remotes are not compatabile with most universal remotes, I take it he was "uninformed"?

I think that's fair to say, as my Harmony works well with my Sky HD, using the same settings as when I had Sky+ but, as telford_mike says, make sure you get one with the 4 x coloured buttons.

Cheers,

Martin.

ade234

Standard Member
Just got a harmony 525 and yes it does work fine with the Sky HD box. I entered it as a Satellite Thomson DSI-8215 model and then only had to assign the four teletext button for complete control.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom