Cheapest Harmony 655?

purplesquare

Standard Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where's good to get a Harmony 655 at the moment?

I'm after one, and can't find much lower than £140 right now :eek:

Cheers all! :smashin:

Better still, buy online from Logitech at the same price (£99), and not give any money to the Dixons Empire.

I just bought a new one on eBay for £75, I think someone is importing them from Europe or something.

Hope this helps

Stephen

GreenBars said:
Better still, buy online from Logitech at the same price (£99), and not give any money to the Dixons Empire.
But then you won't be "offered" a warranty :devil: :devil: :devil:

I don't mind giving money to the 'Dixon empire' - sometimes they are useful and cost effective, though often not too knowledgable.

- Anyway they no longer stock the 655, neither do pc world or JL so best I can come up with is £99+ del at www.futurehome.co.uk. I would have liked to purchase today but will order on Monday unless anybody knows of any in stock near Sheffield?

I didn't realise my 'Dixons Empire' comment would be picked up as much as it has!

Currys in Romford (Essex, UK) has them for 75.99.. dixons and the rest should price match

Mikdasa

i bought one yesterday for 69.99 from Dixons XL in birmingham :clap: :clap: :clap:

gary

Garyd said:
i bought one yesterday for 69.99 from Dixons XL in birmingham :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is now the price on their web site. No mention of it being a special offer, so perhaps Logitech are reducing the price in anticipation of the launch of the 880?

I had been holding out for the 880, but I am now thinking it won't be worth paying what will be a larger price difference than expected.

Typical Janner said:
This is now the price on their web site. No mention of it being a special offer, so perhaps Logitech are reducing the price in anticipation of the launch of the 880?

I had been holding out for the 880, but I am now thinking it won't be worth paying what will be a larger price difference than expected.

when i picked it up the shelf price was 99.99 but at the till it was 69.99. (i have to say i didn't correct him so it may have been added at the wrong price onto the system)

the £30 bought more DVD's :D

Gary

Hi Folks

Picked one up yesterday for £74.95 from Currys in Ashton, They still had a few on the shelves.

Now just have to decide if I configure it now and then have to do it all again next week when my new kit is supposed to arrive..... or just wait !!!!

I think I will probably give it a go !!!!

Chris.

I should know a little more about this 'eroding' of price tomorrow.

Will post what I can.

Chrper said:
Now just have to decide if I configure it now and then have to do it all again next week when my new kit is supposed to arrive..... or just wait !!!!

I think I will probably give it a go !!!!

Chris.

I would give it a go. It took me more than few days of fiddling around to get it set up as I wanted.

Hi
I picked one up in Dixons in Edinburgh on Saturday for £69.99.
It does take a while to set up, I worked on customising all day Sunday, I nearly have it set up how I want. I am using it to control the following.

Panasonic TH42PW7B Plasma
Pioneer 444 dvd
Denon 2803 Receiver
Panasonic E50 dvd recorder
Pioneer freeview box
Joytech av centre

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom