Cheapest DV-27A?

Timmy C

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've just ordered a DV-27A for £950 which I thought was a steal but have noticed one or two posts where people have mentioned they can be had for less. Does anyone know of places doing them for less that actually have them in stock?

Cheers

Nope!

If you do get one cheaper then excellent, but I'd say you'd be lucky.

Buy one at £950 and enjoy.

That's what I thought but I seem to remember reading a post from a guy that got one for £800 so I thought I'd ask just in case. I'll be buying one on Thursday either way.

Well I got mine at that price bumped up the CC but it would be crime not to get it.

I got mine for £800, but that was a one-off. It was spare stock. They are back @£900 now.

Hi
Looking To buy A DV27A In Silver, Where are all You Guys finding this Player ,on Sale For Under A Grand & Brand New?

I think PJ Hifi in Guildford have one or two silver ones left for £950 as well.

:eek: Stop it guys.....mine is just coming up on a year old......can't believe that price

Mine arrived today!

What a Beauty! What an image! What a sound!

I was just missing my 757 and thinking if the upgrade was worth it (on the video side)... And it is!!!!! Great image, great de-interlacing! FABULOUS.

I really want one of these but should really wait until after xmas to see what the finances are like. I'm a bit worried they will all be gone by then though :rolleyes:

Damn it!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom