Cheapest CRT - 28" or 32"

bobby1413

I want the cheapest 28" CRT and 32" CRT. I think the extra 4 inches could make quite a bit of difference - ;) (so I've been told).

Doesn't have to have freeview or anything. It will be used as a living room tv. I am completely broke and it is all I can afford. Around the 200 pound mark please.

I seen that 32 inch one in dixons for £147 but it's out of stock, very clever of dixons by doing that.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you!!

JayCee

Distinguished Member
bobby1413 said:
I want the cheapest 28" CRT and 32" CRT. I think the extra 4 inches could make quite a bit of difference - ;) (so I've been told).

Doesn't have to have freeview or anything. It will be used as a living room tv. I am completely broke and it is all I can afford. Around the 200 pound mark please.

I seen that 32 inch one in dixons for £147 but it's out of stock, very clever of dixons by doing that.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you!!

Just check your local supermarkets and Argos stores.

ramkmr

Standard Member
seen in asda for about £154 (dual TV 28') also tesco sell very cheap or you can find in amazon web site as well for cheap prize

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom