Cheapest but "decent" tablet?

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a tablet for under £100 is possible. I'll just be watching films, browsing the net etc.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent tablet for that kind of price? I could maybe push the price up, but not much.

Thanks.

They're not an ebook reader are they? cause i don't really read, lol. Just want something i can use out and about etc, firefox, movies, music and so on. :)

I believe the Advent Vega Tegra 7 and LG G Pad 8.3 are around the £100 range also. Both very highly rated.

I seen on the net the lg 8" on sale in tesco for £119! Apparently some stores have got them in stock still if you can afford to go a little higher I would recomened that. Other than that my 2012 nexus 7 still is a heck of a tablet which you can get around £100.

I own a nook hd+ and I think its an excellent tablet for the money. Even though I've never used the eBook function.

How often do we see this? A member posts a question, others leave replies but the OP doesn't come back to acknowledge the fact that people have taken the time to respond to their query - bad manners to say the least.

Cheers,

Martin.
Seconded

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom