• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Cheapest 8G Nano

smiffy333

Cheapest I've found it so far is £152 from MicroDirect anyone know any cheaper prices or vouchers available (Currys one's have expired!) to bring the price down :thumbsup:

KirkSi

Distinguished Member
You might want to see what HMV codes are around. I got mine with 10% off (if you know anyone with an NUS card that's the easiest way, otherwise discount codes) and then got the Quidco cashback as well (I think it was 9% at the time, now gone up to 11%). Quidco says it's only 3% on hardware, but by chance I put a DVD in my basket first and it applied the higher cashback to the whole order. Think my 8Gb Nano worked out at around £140

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom