Wanted Cheap xbox 360

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by craigwallace, Aug 12, 2013.

1. craigwallace

craigwallace
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi folks.new member here looking for a really cheap xbox 360.need 1 pad and cables etc not interested in kinect or games its just for my son to play minecraft on.no history of rrod either please.let me know whaat yous have thanks

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Slasher2McGurk

Slasher2McGurk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  3. craigwallace

craigwallace
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi m8 sorry its took a bit long to get back to you.price is a bit high in my opinion.i do understand delivery price for these cause there heavy but its non hdmi,wired pad,no harddrive and has had rrod before.would need the price to come down a good bit if not glws m8 thanks

4. Slasher2McGurk

Slasher2McGurk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +357
    only priced as can get £33 from amazon trade in & £5 delivery