• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

cheap US stores to buy designer clothing?

loopee

Established Member
anyone do this,

we all know new york and vagas are cheap places to buy our clothes from

why cant i find any online stores from out there where i can buy stuff from and ship it over

must be places

anyone done this or does this???

Mindcrime

Established Member
What labels are you after?

Have you had a look at Macy's, Sear's, Dillard's, American Eagle, JC Penney. Some of them may ship to the UK.

Mindcrime

Established Member
im after lyle and scott, lacoste and stuff like that......

Well, they are very much English fashions and you'll be hard pushed to find them at decent prices over this side of the water.

I can tell you from living here that the only Lacoste stuff you'll get is aftershave & trainers. I've never seen any clothing here in Canada and on my trips to the US (Boston & Daytona) I've never seen those clothes. Burberry clothing is only just starting to make it over here, so gauge it from that.

loopee

Established Member
lacoste trainers i wouldnt mind getting either

how comes u allways here over here

go to new york

get everything over there dead cheap!!!! why cant i buy online then?

just my mind working thats all im bored haha

abraxus

Established Member
Well I've bought Calvin Klein suits from this place before:

http://www.flcrooks.com/index.asp

They even marked the parcels as "gift" so you don't pay tax.

They used to sell Lacoste online but don't now as according to them Lacoste don't allow them to sell their stuff online anymore since they launched their own online store.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom