Cheap Tripod Straps and/or Bags ?

shotokan101

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just got my first decent tripod and looking for a bag and/or strap to lug it around - anyone found any cheap straps and bags ?

Model is a Giotto 9361b-501

Ta,

Jim

Thanks Guys - I'll check those out :smashin:

Jim

Thanks Guys - I'll check those out :smashin:

Jim

Well the search continues - the Giotto bag looks good but it's a hand carry handle and not a shoulder strap type and the Argos bag is tiny...

The Giotto Strap would do in a pinch but I'd like a bag (maybe as well as a strap) as it would help stop it getting bashed about in the car boot.

JIm

Last edited:
:clap:

Good purchase- glad you got there

Just the zoom to go then;):devil:

:clap:

Good purchase- glad you got there

Just the zoom to go then;):devil:

LOL - Picked up a MInolta 100-300mm APO as well but won't get to check that out till next week when I collect it at work - probably still won't be "happy" though and might end up looking for a Big Beercan to compare against till I get those Lottery numbers right...... :facepalm:

Jim

My redsnapper came with this one. Reinforced bottom, padded strap, internal pocket, £10 etc :)

That looks like good value but looks to be just a bit too short at 75cm :(

Jim

The Giottos bags do go over the shoulder quite easily, even if they look like just handles. On mine they're quite long handles and work quite well.

The Giottos bags do go over the shoulder quite easily, even if they look like just handles. On mine they're quite long handles and work quite well.

Thanks Ian good to know as the handles didn't look that versatile in the - admittedly quite small - picture so I might have a trawl to see if I can find a better picture :smashin:

How long is it then folded?

Just under 80cm

Jim

I thought all the Giottos bags had both. yes the pictures just show two small handles but inside is a strap you can then fit as a shoulder strap. Mine does. Don't take this as gospel. Check 1st..
P.S. Jessops have ones that are reasonable and you can then try before you buy...

I thought all the Giottos bags had both. yes the pictures just show two small handles but inside is a strap you can then fit as a shoulder strap. Mine does. Don't take this as gospel. Check 1st..
P.S. Jessops have ones that are reasonable and you can then try before you buy...

The Giotto handles look as if they are held together by a clip so that might give enough play once removed.... might pop into jessops next week :)

Jim

Giottos does come with a shoulder strap.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom