1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap Toshiba

Discussion in 'TVs' started by IvorBigun, May 26, 2003.

1. IvorBigun

IvorBigun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Latest edition of Makro Mail ( No.12 ) advertising Toshiba 32W33, and Toshiba 28W33 at £379.99 & £249.99 plus V.A.T., respectivly, any good???

2. Bazel

Bazel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ivor,
    Bearing in mind Tosh's reputation it sounds a steal, get down to Makro and have a look for yourself,you will be the best judge of what you do and dont like regardless of our opinions on here.
    Good spot though mate, you might want to post it in the forum for special offers.

3. Bassbin

Bassbin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    Anyone know an easy way to get a Makro card - they used to give them out a few years in Leicester but now they want proof of trading and all my family's cards have expired or been lost. Just wondered if anyone has worked out how Joe Public should go about getting a membership.

4. IvorBigun

IvorBigun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got mine by being a Licenced Taxi Driver, just had to show my licence at the reception and got a card.

5. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    It not very pleasing on the eye LINK IMO. It's only got 2 scarts of which only one is RGB capable . I'd keep my options open and look around a bit more.