cheap sagem box

L

lisa burrell

much to my annoyance and puzzled why my free view box above keeps saying checking for new channel on the flow every time i watch TV which i must admit do not watch much but its still annoying. I did not realise this is not a fault its a feature.. But its not in the handbook Chappy at work told me they all did this. How this come up he has bought a new 50 inch plasma , yes 50 inch wait for it .. for his small bedroom don't ask ... it looks crazy... anyway hes delighted that's all the counts and this new all singing all dancing 5 star super duper new hd features by the way the very latest has a free view box built in.
it has an option in the menu to stop the free view checking for new channels on the flow. Why i mention this is Mine always dose it when I'm watching something. Why when your changing channels.. dose it cut out turn of and go back to the channel you were originally on

jenic

It shouldn't be happening regulary, i have the cheap sagem box and it does it when a new channel is available, like when filmfour came out.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom