Cheap PSP

By any chance is it your website :rolleyes:

You can get it much cheaper on other sites (try Videogamesplus) .. plus the games are WAY over priced (try Movietyme)!

Those games are very expensive, you can get Coded Arms for nearly £10 less at Movietyme.

holy smoke, that website is totally unreliable and simple, no one will ever risk their money buying from places like that

Maybe we should tell sony about your shop, and see how you get on in court????

What a terrible website. Only a fool would part with their money on a site like that!

Stuart Wright said:
What a terrible website. Only a fool would part with their money on a site like that!

Ditto

Stuart Wright said:

FOOL HERE...!

i see what you mean but i did after a great deal of thought he also has decent feedback on ebay..
and you may be able to get them a bit cheaper but which one is it you are buying if its the us one its probly got wrong firmware on it.and to be honest i wouldn't have a us version given me.
so yes its a crap site but he came through for me with what i specifically wanted.his phone number is there so you can talk to him.
and he does come through with the £179.99 and got it next day..
and i know someone else who had one too..

hughesy said:

what the hells wrong with you m8."maybe we should tell Sony about you" na na nana na..how many people have you reported on this site then?.are you old enough to be on this site.or are you A/V Police..mummy wouldn't let you have one would she and you are going to have to wait till they are released here....LOL

radicalrad said:
FOOL HERE...!

i see what you mean but i did after a great deal of thought he also has decent feedback on ebay..
and you may be able to get them a bit cheaper but which one is it you are buying if its the us one its probly got wrong firmware on it.and to be honest i wouldn't have a us version given me.
so yes its a crap site but he came through for me with what i specifically wanted.his phone number is there so you can talk to him.
and he does come through with the £179.99 and got it next day..
and i know someone else who had one too..

So how long have you known stevemore?

To be quite honest mate I reckon you are talking a complete crock. You know exactly what you are buying off ebay as firmware etc is more than adequately listed, along with various other buying details. If it's not then more fool you for parting with your cash. Move on to the next ad.. it's very simple and WAY cheaper. Oh and let me get this right.. the Jap version of the PSP is much better than the U.S because of the screen right? Oh yes, of course, silly me

hughesy said:
So you condone Sony's rediculous bully-boy tactics in threatening to take firms to court who ship PSPs abroad?

not at all, just thought it was a funny comment against someone who was using these forums as a free add :cool:

floyd said:
So how long have you known stevemore?

To be quite honest mate I reckon you are talking a complete crock. You know exactly what you are buying off ebay as firmware etc is more than adequately listed, along with various other buying details. If it's not then more fool you for parting with your cash. Move on to the next ad.. it's very simple and WAY cheaper. Oh and let me get this right.. the Jap version of the PSP is much better than the U.S because of the screen right? Oh yes, of course, silly me

i dont know stevemore at all and i am not interested if he is the guy with the site all i know is the guy doing the site was right with me delivered dead on couldn't ask for more as for rest of your comments what the hell is your problem i wanted jap and i got jap i wanted a certain firmware i got a certain firmware so how does that bother you then??
i am happy at £180 (my first one cost me £260(oh and for your info this is the third))for what i wanted was and is a good deal no imports no taxes and next day delivery.i figure that was an excellent deal..
but that obviously bothers you as for the screen i dont give a monkeys about the screen....
you obviously do..although i dont know why it would bother you maybe you should read up on it and then it wouldn't bother you so much eh...oh...silly me yes..silly you...........and unless you have something constructive to add why bother.
my post was to show people that he did sell them at that price.not to comment on him personally there is getting too much of that in this forum just lately.

Funny how Sony seemed to turn a blind eye to it for so long but now it's about to be released in Europe they're clamping down! Pathetic behaviour and if I ever entertained the idea of getting a PS3 I sure as hell aren't going to bother now.

wow, as long as I can see that radicalard and stevemore is the SAME person~ or else no ones would ever possibly trying to defense for that crapy website. obviously, stevemore is just a fake account created just for advertising (1 message only)~

hey radicalard, if you don't know how to make a website, then just keep selling on ebay, stop the stupid ad's and stop talking to yourself.

GeorgeShadow said:
wow, as long as I can see that radicalard and stevemore is the SAME person~ or else no ones would ever possibly trying to defense for that crapy website. obviously, stevemore is just a fake account created just for advertising (1 message only)~

hey radicalard, if you don't know how to make a website, then just keep selling on ebay, stop the stupid ad's and stop talking to yourself.

He also doesn't understand sarcasm :hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom