Cheap projector???

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by thenewguy2007, Sep 4, 2007.

1. thenewguy2007

thenewguy2007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi every1 this is my first post, and i was wondering about getting a very poor grade projector for my bedroom, it doesnt have to be any good, just with cheap bulbs and a reasonable projection size, you know just enough to watch a good 50" tv programme, also that can be hooked up to pc. I've been looking all over the internet and the cheapest i found was over £200, like i say it is only to watch downloaded stuff and tv nothing special. I am in the UK if that help any of your suggestions. Thnx guys!!!

2. pragmatic

pragmatic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,647
    look at second hand on this forum, anything like you seem to be mentioning would be below par image, and generaly a pj not only gives you a bigger image but a better one than most normal TV's can manage. Otherwise up your budget to £600 and you can get ones that are fantastic and cost more than double that this time last year.

3. AV Nik

AV Nik

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    Hi thenewguy2007 and welcome to the forum.
    You can find some new home cinema projectors for around £300-£350 but if it's less than £200 your looking to spend, you would have to concider second hand with the probability of zero warranty.
    You may find a bargain in the traders section. They pop up all the time.
    Good Luck and let us know what you finally purchased.