Cheap projector???

T

thenewguy2007

Hi every1 this is my first post, and i was wondering about getting a very poor grade projector for my bedroom, it doesnt have to be any good, just with cheap bulbs and a reasonable projection size, you know just enough to watch a good 50" tv programme, also that can be hooked up to pc. I've been looking all over the internet and the cheapest i found was over £200, like i say it is only to watch downloaded stuff and tv nothing special. I am in the UK if that help any of your suggestions. Thnx guys!!!

pragmatic

Distinguished Member
look at second hand on this forum, anything like you seem to be mentioning would be below par image, and generaly a pj not only gives you a bigger image but a better one than most normal TV's can manage. Otherwise up your budget to £600 and you can get ones that are fantastic and cost more than double that this time last year.

AV Nik

Hi thenewguy2007 and welcome to the forum.
You can find some new home cinema projectors for around £300-£350 but if it's less than £200 your looking to spend, you would have to concider second hand with the probability of zero warranty.
You may find a bargain in the traders section. They pop up all the time.
Good Luck and let us know what you finally purchased.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom