Cheap Petrol website

Peridot said:
The mismanagement of the fuel tax regime has created a huge demand for diesel in this country which now has to be corrected by price management. It ain't going to get any better in the future I'm afraid.

Never expected for a minute that it would!......still cheaper than super unleaded at 8mpg though :rotfl:

only 98 RON fuel for me.
I remember in the mid nineties when some manufacturers had to replace tons of engines (i know of BMW and Jaguar 6 cylinder and 8 cylinder units) because of cheap supermarket fuel with too much sulphur content which lead to premature cylinder bore wear and ultimately caused some engines to die.
The added cleaning properties are also an added bonus for engine life in the higher quality fuel.

Nice one Stuart, even if the data is four weeks old it still gives the cheapest in the area. It's now in my favourites.

Living as I do in a dual-authority country, I am able to take a spin down the road with my four 20l cans in my boot and fill up with diesel at around €0.90 a litre. Sometimes I be down around the border on official business and can do it then and get my mileage expenses in the process.

You can all take booze-cruises for cheap booze, we can take fuel-runs for cheap fuel. wings and roundabouts.

I did, however, get a delivery of heating oil yesterday. £150 for 500 litres. OUCH!

The only way to go is to either swich to LPG at 40p a litre, or get a hybrid car such as a toyota prius, and see much improved fuel economy at 60-70mpg

Not really worth taking a petrol cruise to the US is it ?!

Holy thread resurrection!

I nearly spat my cup of tea everywhere when I read the first post but soon calmed down when I saw the date:laugh:

haaha i was so confused at the OP until i checked the date! :D

Holy thread resurrection!

I nearly spat my cup of tea everywhere when I read the first post but soon calmed down when I saw the date:laugh:

Yeah mate you and me both!!!

Wow, 90.9p, those were the days!

Bloody hell yeh.

I remember in 2000 when the lorry drivers created a blockade when fuel prices went up. There was talk I would get stuck in Mauritius due to the lack of fuel getting to the airports.

Shame it never happened again.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom