1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap nokia 7250i or a MOTOROLA E365

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by antichrist, Dec 29, 2003.

1. antichrist

antichrist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just after 1 of these 2 phones,just had a quick look at some sites. Any decent offers out there being with the sales now kicking off,don't want to pay over the price,thanks.

2. astra46

astra46

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have a look on the Orange website.

Nokia 7250i £129.99 and the Motorola E365 £79.99.

3. antichrist

antichrist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks,do you know if that if you unlock a phone to get to another network,will that void the warrenty? Just I'm on a contract(year and 8 months) and being that I don't pay massive monthly bills they refuse to upgrade it,asked if I could pay towards a newer 1 but they were being ****s towards the whole thing.Maybe I should cancel the direct debits and start afresh,being that it was a yearly contract and it was never renewed ,,they just continued to take the money out,I didn't have a problem with it till now,other day my phone broke,blah.

Just read that most times with orange and t-mobile that cards will work between the 2 no problem.How true is this?

4. astra46

astra46

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Are you with Orange?

After a year you should have no problem upgrading. Ring them again. I know of people who have upgraded before 1 year. You might have to pay for the handset, but as you have been on contract longer that a year maybe not.

The Motorola E365 is not yet on Orange contract.

The Motorola V600 is due in January and the Sagem myx7 in February both on Orange.

5. antichrist

antichrist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm on tmobile.They don't have the E365,already asked that,and I'm not paying 250 for the Nokia contract phone. Just ordered the E365 from orange,see if the tmobile sim works without unblocking it,might get lucky,if not I'll keep my options open but more or less I'm gonna leave t-mobile just for the hassle.thanks for the link.