Cheap MP3/CD Player anyone?

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by Gagan26Leeds, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Gagan26Leeds

Gagan26Leeds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Does anyone know where I could pick up a cheap Car CD/MP3 Player. I'm looking at paying upto £90 inc P&P and I would like it to be either a Sony, Kenwood, Pioneer or Alpine.

Cheers,

G

2. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
  3. Gagan26Leeds

Gagan26Leeds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the suggestion.

But I think the best one I've found so far for a branded name has to be the Kenwood KDCW4527G priced at the bargain - £87.09 add the £7.99 for delivery and it comes to around £95.

Link is: http://www.empire-direct.co.uk/productdetails/index.asp?modelcode=KWE-KDCW4527G&clear=

I've been to a few other websites which offer to price beat but as yet I haven't had a response back from anyone saying that they can price beat the Empire Direct offer.

Anyone have any better suggestions or know how I can get the above head unit any cheaper?

Cheers,

G

4. JIT

JIT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I'm also looking for one of these for a friend or even just a CD/radio without mp3, up to £100 to spend.

5. Gagan26Leeds

Gagan26Leeds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone know of any websites/stores which can price beat the Kenwood? The cheapest I have now found this is £87.00 +p&p which comes to £95.00 at Hiwayhifi. They recently reduced their price because I advised them that I could buy the same stereo for £87.09 at Empire Direct.

6. Chivalry

Chivalry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    i know its a bit over your budget.... but i feel the extra is easily justified in this case..... My pioneer DEH-P5500 just arrived yesterday and i cant say enoughwhat a difference its made to my in car sound :)... im truly over the moon with it and its at a crackin price of just 119 quid atm ...(cheapest anywhere else i could find was 170-220) from

http://www.bassjunkies.com/index.ph...index.php?P=pbb&A=shop&cid=93&scid=78&mid=463

worth every penny :)