1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap(ish) Panasonic DVD-RAM blanks

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by charker, Aug 15, 2004.

1. charker

charker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Just thought I would pass this on.

Just been down to CostCo and they are doing Panasonic Branded DVD-RAM (2-3x speed), no caddy, single sided (4.7) at 10 for £18 which I thought was a pretty good price.

Cliff

2. Delh68

Delh68

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Deffo a good price DVD-RAM (any brand), for those who can shop at Costco, unfortunately i'm not one of them :(

Delh68

3. apreading

apreading

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    On me way there tomorrow now - best price I had before was 5 for £12!

Cheers

4. charker

charker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    I didn't think I could shop there until I asked. It's not as difficult as you might think, I just told them who I worked for and it was on a list that consisted of just about every larg(ish) company in the country and paid my £30. I think if you are self employed it's easy too.

For that you get 2 individual photo cards and I split the cost with a mate of mine. When he went in he just had the photo done and they didn't check where he worked, he just joined on my card. So it's £15 each a year and I always buy something that saves me at least that much, in fact I spotted these disks while waiting for two tyres to be fitted to my car which were £25 cheaper (each) than anywhere else.

But as anyone will tell you what CostCo have 1000's of today they have none tomorrow so you have to buy it when they have it. Just 4 the record I bought 10 today in the Leeds branch.

Cliff