• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cheap HD LCD, Is it worth it?

P

PremierGSM

this one looks like the E320D

viking have a no quibble return so as long as you dont bash it you could test it for a day and see how you like it

you can find more info on http://www.hyundaiq.com/

quick specs

- Integrated DTV ( DVB-T)
- HDTV
- FiT Engine™
- WXGA+(1366x768) Resolution
- Brightness : 450 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 1200:1
- 178¡Æ(H)/178¡Æ(V) Wide Viewing Angle
- 8ms Fast Response Time
- 10Wx2ch Speaker System
- SRS WOW
- HDMI, EPG

Normsky

Standard Member
daniel_owen_uk said:
A321 or Q321, extra £100 but worth spending IMO.

Have you first hand experiance of the three?

Just wondering why you recommend these two over the one at viking - whats your reasoning?

tinners

Ive got a Q321 which is awesome

Check out the Q321 thread or the A321 thread in the forums for more details

W

welg

no is hlt 3210!
PremierGSM said:
this one looks like the E320D

viking have a no quibble return so as long as you dont bash it you could test it for a day and see how you like it

you can find more info on http://www.hyundaiq.com/

quick specs

- Integrated DTV ( DVB-T)
- HDTV
- FiT Engine™
- WXGA+(1366x768) Resolution
- Brightness : 450 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 1200:1
- 178¡Æ(H)/178¡Æ(V) Wide Viewing Angle
- 8ms Fast Response Time
- 10Wx2ch Speaker System
- SRS WOW
- HDMI, EPG

CoolCurly

The unit for sale at Viking was brought to my attention today funnily enough.
Its NOT one of our products. Its made by Hyundai Corporation who do not actually manufacturer the panel or the engine inside.

From the calls I receive from end users of Corporation product (by mistake) I dont think the company is very well supported in the UK, but Im not saying this panel is bad as Ive not actually seen it.

But at that price, the panel used inside will not be a grade a panel.

The design though does look VERY simular to our next gen E series and this has been shown to Head Office today who were VERY shocked!

The E series will be available in two months time Im hoping with some new sizes, 23", 26", 32", 37", 40", 42" and eventually a 46".

Downinja

Distinguished Member
Normsky said:
Have you first hand experiance of the three?

Just wondering why you recommend these two over the one at viking - whats your reasoning?

Main reason would be the samsung panel and 1:1 pixel mapping.

I haven't experienced the viking screen, but for £600 both the Q & A 321 are very good.

V

VisionThing1980

Main reason would be the samsung panel and 1:1 pixel mapping.

I haven't experienced the viking screen, but for £600 both the Q & A 321 are very good.

Hi. Are you sure this screen does not also have 1:1 pixel mapping? And anyone knows what panel this has?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom