• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cheap flash drives for iPad / iPhone

philbot

I'm looking at these flash drives to extend the storage on my iPad, which would be good to hold movies and music while on my travels.

The ones on Amazon are about £40 for 64GB, the ones on eBay are much cheaper, £15 for 64GB.

Has anyone had any experience of these?

64GB Flash Drive Micro USB Memory Stick for iPhone iPad iPod iOS Windows Mac PC, Android Mobile Phones, External Storage Memory Expansion: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

eBay cheapie

64/256 Gb Memory Stick & External Storage For Apple™ iPhone/iPad & Android | eBay

nien3

Standard Member
I often find the more expensive ones have a better read and write speed and generally just work quicker, though if you aren't fussy the cheaper one will more than do that job I would imagine

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom