Cheap figurines

stevos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a suggestion on where to get some cheap but ok looking figurines to liven up a Threatre room a bit. I don't want to spend thousands but a few might make it feel a bit more special as a room. The type of thing you can put on top of a speaker or on a fire place etc.

ebay is a good bet...Neca, McFarlane etc...all depends upon budget.

Does anyone have a suggestion on where to get some cheap but ok looking figurines to liven up a Threatre room a bit. I don't want to spend thousands but a few might make it feel a bit more special as a room. The type of thing you can put on top of a speaker or on a fire place etc.
From films ot comics? Price range as well.

Cheap Phoenix here Amazon product ASIN B07PXVJPJC
Iron Man a bit more here.

Look at Forbidden Planet, Animegami or Statuesque.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
As Paul said budget will be your big deciding factor here...so much choice but if you have prices in mind & also an idea of characters/movies to focus on then we can point you in the right direction

Neil

I've just purchased a couple of Gentle Giant mini busts of "The Matrix Resurrection" on ebay for around £30 each, pretty decent imo

Attachments

• 20230104_160636.jpg
    20230104_160636.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20221223_144639.jpg
    20221223_144639.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 23
I've just purchased a couple of Gentle Giant mini busts of "The Matrix Resurrection" on ebay for around £30 each, pretty decent imo

They look like the type of thing I'm looking for and range of price. Something that doesn't look like a cheap toy but isn't that pricey. Got a link to where you got or not an eBay seller.

I had a search and they were over £100 a piece which is way too much. Looking under £40 I guess.

I got these at a good price, fully boxed, COA included...there are some on ebay that are unboxed and around the £50 mark, but I like the complete article..prices do vary, just keep an eye out on eBay, I'm always looking.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom