1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap DVI player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Henry, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Henry

Henry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    A mate of mine has got a Samsung plasma which has a DVI input. He's currently using a Limit DVD player connected via component. DVD player is about 3 years old and was pretty cheap then.

He's after replacing it and is looking for a cheap DVD player with DVI connections. Any suggestions?

2. Henry

Henry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    :lease: Anyone? :lease:

3. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    There are several which perform very well, do a search on Samsung 935 (I think that's the model number, or maybe now the 945), Yamakawa, Momitsu and Bravo. I have a Momitsu V880 and it's a great machine, build quality is not good but at the price one can't argue. The Samsun is possibly the easiest to obtain, the others tend to be import items, the Yamakawa is importable from Germany I believe, Bravos tend to have to come from the US.

[edit]

There's a thread about the HD945 currently on the first 'new posts' page in this forum.

4. Henry

Henry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Cheers, I'd seen and read the posts on the 945 but wanted to give him some options. Any other suggestions anyone?