1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap DVD Writer

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by hollie.weimeran, Feb 1, 2003.

1. hollie.weimeran

hollie.weimeran

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mirror DVD RAM/-R (which is a rebadged Panasonic LFD311) is on sale at the moment at £179-99 from PC World. That is an absolute bargain as its the retail version with software. BUT*** if you live near a Staples store they are selling them at £248. They do a 150% price match so if you check with PC World to make sure they have stock Staples will sell you this drive at £150-13. Bit long winded but if you want a DVD RAM writer to complement your Panny recorder its well worth it.:clap:

2. Dangerous

Dangerous

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Went in to Staples to check out their price match promise. They will not price match the item you mentioned as it is on special offer.
    Thanks anyway.
    Dave

3. hollie.weimeran

hollie.weimeran

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought mine from Staples in Sheffield - They just rang PC World to verify the price and did the deal. Either I dropped lucky or you were unlucky - or both!

4. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    ebuyer are doing LF-D311 for £140.99 all in. If it's oem (aint checked) Nero will write to it anywho.