Cheap choices or Hyundai

B

Britneyfan666

Hi,

Been checking out the forum and HD tv for a while now and just about got cash saved up so i can get myself one. was gonna mainly use it for x360 and pc use and telly now and again. seen some really cheap 32" LCDs at MD:

Hisense 32" (lg panel??) is that better ? £500
Marai 32" for a bit more money £528

or £!00 on either the q312 or a321 ? but which one ? £600

what does everyone think on here ?? which would be best option for me, ive read loads threads about the hyundai but cant find any information about hte cheaper tvs even though they havent got the bad specifications.

opinions much needed :)

PAUL_M01

Standard Member
I ordered the A321 instead of the Q321, cos it has a better pannel, and i didn't need the intergrated digital tv (which is not the same as freeview).

The A321 has a HDMI port, whereas the Q321 only has DVI (same, but no sound).

B

Britneyfan666

ok, how much better is the panel ? as i probably prefer DVI as i dont own anything HDMI yet, but has anyone any info on the other 2 cheap tellies has anyone bought one? the specs seems good for the price but as its one them type buys i rather spend more if i have to, so i get the best for my money rather than wasting a few hundread on a crap hd telly, or are they all the same? ish.

Where did you get the Mirai unit from Paul?

I've been struggling to find anywhere online with them in stock at the cheap prices quoted?

Cheers

ryanlovell

Novice Member
I ordered the A321 instead of the Q321, cos it has a better pannel, and i didn't need the intergrated digital tv (which is not the same as freeview).

The A321 has a HDMI port, whereas the Q321 only has DVI (same, but no sound).
Better panel, I dont think thats true. Its only missing the the Digi Tuner.

oh and IDT is freeview

ryanlovell

Novice Member
Where did you get the Mirai unit from Paul?

I've been struggling to find anywhere online with them in stock at the cheap prices quoted?

Cheers
Micro direct and overclockers are doing the Yusmart pretty cheap. Stylings are far better than the other cheapies and specs and inputs are pretty good to.

I'm probably going for the Hyundai Q 321 or a samsung 32"

Yeah noticed that Yusmart thing on MD but couldnt find how much delivery was and I got sick of holding after 15 mins yesterday.

delivery is reasonable isnt it, i did see that but thought it was a bit cheap

might get on ordered, dont know if i can be arsed waiting on woolies!

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom