1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap Cars

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by mjr600, Nov 16, 2003.

1. mjr600

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Look I know its not AV based but if you will take a thread about Redoute then I thought you might let this one through as well.....

After much choosing I've just bought my wife a new Renault Megane diesel 'Dynamique', its got all the bells and whistles and she chose it over and above the little Audi A2.

Its rrp is £13400 inc metallic paint from Renault and with some discount you can shave about £1000 off that.

However if you go here www.barkerspreston.com you will find the exact same car with a 3 year Renault warranty for £9995.

Yes its an 'import' and its got a big backside but from Jan 2002 all EU supplied cars are covered by European warranties and type approval and with the exception of an alarm its identical to UK spec.

It comes tomorrow and at 10 grand with 18,000 miles between services and 50 mpg you cant really go wrong at that money.

The Scenics are cheap there too and the sales staff are normal.

Just thought I'd let you know if you were in the market.