For Sale Cheap Black Tannoy TS10.2 Subwoofer (£40 plus P+P)

paulfoley

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Reaction score
I've had this about 5 years, cost me £399. it was playing up (No bass output) & so I was just about to send this off to Nick the 100% rated Tannoy Repairer who advertises his service via ebay - REPAIR SERVICE FOR - Tannoy SFX 5.1 / EFX 5.1 / TS 2:8 / TFX / HTS Subwoofer | eBay

However my wife treated me to a new one as a gift for having a really bad year. Anybody want this for only £58 Delivered?

Review

Product information

Compact but packing a mighty punch; the Tannoy TS2.10 shouldn't be underestimated.

Twin 10" cones for deep, powerful bass

Using not one but two 10" subwoofer cones, the Tannoy TS2.10 packs a hefty punch. Rather than using a ported, bass reflex cabinet, the TS2.10 uses a second driver as an ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator). This not only improves the depth of bass but also makes it punchier and more tuneful.

Double thickness walls for minimal distortion
In order to contain the potential vibration and subsequent distortion from two 10" woofers, the Tannoy TS2.10 features a double thickness MDF cabinet. This heavyweight housing effectively damps potential vibrations and plays its part in creating a taut, punchy sound that's free from 'flab'.

Powerful 300W amp, handy features
Using the latest in Class D, digital amplification, the Tannoy TS2.10 has a pretty impressive 300W of efficient power. It's this effortless urge that helps give the sub its sustained bass and tight control. In use, auto on/off enables the unit to be tucked out of sight. There are rotary volume and frequency cut-off controls, and rotary phase control to ensure its alignment with your other speakers.

Note - In the interests of honesty, five sides are completely perfect, there's a slight 1cm mark on one side which can only be seen with a torch from 12 inches away as its black.

Price and currency
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BT or PPG

Attachments

• tannoy2.JPG
    tannoy2.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Tannoy 1.JPG
    Tannoy 1.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 68

paulfoley

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Reaction score
Now £48 Delivered :)

grazy

Standard Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I've had this about 5 years, cost me £399. it was playing up (No bass output) & so I was just about to send this off to Nick the 100% rated Tannoy Repairer who advertises his service via ebay - REPAIR SERVICE FOR - Tannoy SFX 5.1 / EFX 5.1 / TS 2:8 / TFX / HTS Subwoofer | eBay

However my wife treated me to a new one as a gift for having a really bad year. Anybody want this for only £58 Delivered?

Review

Product information

Compact but packing a mighty punch; the Tannoy TS2.10 shouldn't be underestimated.

Twin 10" cones for deep, powerful bass

Using not one but two 10" subwoofer cones, the Tannoy TS2.10 packs a hefty punch. Rather than using a ported, bass reflex cabinet, the TS2.10 uses a second driver as an ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator). This not only improves the depth of bass but also makes it punchier and more tuneful.

Double thickness walls for minimal distortion
In order to contain the potential vibration and subsequent distortion from two 10" woofers, the Tannoy TS2.10 features a double thickness MDF cabinet. This heavyweight housing effectively damps potential vibrations and plays its part in creating a taut, punchy sound that's free from 'flab'.

Powerful 300W amp, handy features
Using the latest in Class D, digital amplification, the Tannoy TS2.10 has a pretty impressive 300W of efficient power. It's this effortless urge that helps give the sub its sustained bass and tight control. In use, auto on/off enables the unit to be tucked out of sight. There are rotary volume and frequency cut-off controls, and rotary phase control to ensure its alignment with your other speakers.

Note - In the interests of honesty, five sides are completely perfect, there's a slight 1cm mark on one side which can only be seen with a torch from 12 inches away as its black.
Tempting, but my wife would go mad! What's wrong with it exactly?

paulfoley

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Reaction score
No longer putting out Bass. It makes the hum when it comes on, all the switches & LED's work as they should but there's no bass. The ebay guy gets them all going, check his reviews & I've messaged him, he's happy to work on it despite it not being in the title, he has experience with the slightly smaller TS8.2 models. Tell the wife you are going to get a £400 Sub for £40 plus postage, she'll be OK :) :D :p

grazy

Standard Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I think if it was the black gloss model I would. I'm looking for one to sit alongside some black gloss definition dc8ti speakers.

Hopefully someone will take it off your hands. It's a bargain if you can get it running again. What have you replaced it with?

paulfoley

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Reaction score
Another one of these 👆😀

calvind123

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
I will take it for £48 delivered.

paulfoley

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Reaction score
Sold to calvind123. I'll pm you.

calvind123

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
Money sent.

paulfoley

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Reaction score
Labels printed, Sub being dropped off tomorrow to DHL.

paulfoley

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Reaction score
On its way :)

calvind123

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
Sub arrived this morning in perfect condition, thanks.

paulfoley

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Reaction score
No worries bud 👍

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom