Wanted Cheap amp(s) + speakers

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by plamengb, Mar 1, 2013.

1. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    A friend of mine is looking for amp(s) - one for the lounge and one for his room and of course some speakers.. Nothing fancy.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Dingoo

Dingoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +570
  3. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    If you can dig them up and take few photos he will gladly collect(absolutely serious but most prob can collect on Monday evening if this is not working for you this weekend will most prob be fine too) and just to confirm what is the asking price?

4. Dingoo

Dingoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +570
    Original asking was £60 collected. Im sure Im going to find more ... so Id like to stick with that for the moment?

Lets see what I find

Ill do this on Saturday - with a view to him fetching on Monday - PLEASE let me know what tests you want and also PLEASE let him test the gear while with me .. once gone Im afraid Im not going to entertain any come backs.

thanks!!

5. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    I think he will jsut need to know if they are fully functional nothing fancy in terms of testing if it takes input and gets sound through the speaker :) So I guess a short sample of how both amps connected to the speakers sound would be fine :)

6. Dingoo

Dingoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +570
    hiya - have not forgotten - will do the pictures tomorrow afternoon - Presume you still are interested - If you do change your mind before tomorrow afternoon please let me know - Thanks!

7. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    Yes I am still interested (my friend is) awaiting photos and list with all things :)

8. Dingoo

Dingoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +570
    Right here goes

Condition wise
    1) Pioneer VSX-709 RDS seems fine bar some light scratching on the right hand edge (not front)
    2) Kenwood SS-3300 seems fine
    3) Jamo Sat25 Speakers - Some light marks on the top of them / stiching pulling away slightly on one (at the bottom, not front)
    4) Jamo Center 100 - Fine couple of white spots on top
    5) Mission center - the cloth is a little dirty and slightly pulled in one or two spots

I have probably described them much worse than they are, but prefer it that way!! PLEASE SEE PHOTOS

Functionally I have tested everything using a jackplug hookup to my phone (which is the way the kit was working and everything is functioning, the VSX sound is quite lovely!!!)

Also found some odds and ends speaker wire thrown in as well

£60 picked up seems fair for all of this kit

Please let me know what your friend thinks

PS and VIP - I bought all of this gear as odds and ends - I have NO idea if the speakers are rated for the kit etc etc. I have never pushed the volumne to silly levels so PLEASE ensure you check it

Lastly, VERY HAPPY for any tests on PICK UP, but as I said once its out the door its yours. I am going through hell at work and the last thing I need is a headache over this gear, so PLEASE ask him to bring whatever is needed to test, thanks!

Attached Files:

9. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    He's going to be happy with the exact same test as you did with the phone I believe. He is fully aware what he is buying and that it is used and the cables are great addition as he will definitely need some :)

10. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    I am not completely sure I can find him today, so I have to give you the confirmation tomorrow and the confirmation would be either if he is coming tomorrow or Tuesday as I know he is going to buy it :) PM me your Post Code so he can check how fast he can get to you.

11. Dingoo

Dingoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +570
    No probs Ill wait to hear from you tomorrow .. Im located in Tower Road in Epping (cm16) ... once confirmation has occurred ill send you exact details and my phone number

Thanks!

12. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    Can you PM me your details: address and phone number my friend is going to come today after work if possible :)

13. Dingoo

Dingoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +570
    Incoming :)

14. Dingoo

Dingoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +570
    The chaps have been by to get the gear - Did a demo and they were happy - Given the far distance they travelled I let them have it for £50!

Thanks for sorting this much appreciated! Feel free to archive!

15. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    Thanks a lot! I am sure they are quite happy and they should be they definitely got a bargain :)