• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cheap all in one solution to work with a Xbox 360 ?

internetuser

Pref £100 or less

Due to splitting from wife my "set up" is left behind currently.

So I just need something cheap, which will go in a spare room once my "life" is sorted out,

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
just the one but you could always buy an optical switch for a few quid if needed more, you wont find a cheap all in one with more than 1 optical on board really

internetuser

just the one but you could always buy an optical switch for a few quid if needed more, you wont find a cheap all in one with more than 1 optical on board really

cool, the amazon review said it could not be linked toa 360 tho ??!

then again its an amazon review.

do you have one ?

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
i was going to buy one until i thought it was a bit pointless having another dvd player when i already had a hd dvd one, so i spent £260 on a sony receiver/speaker package!
in that price range though it cant really be beaten and it definately works with a 360

Ralphy1981

Bloody women, spoil everything.

:D;)

internetuser

Got it from PCWorld today, got them to price match amazon.

Need some more speaker cable to extend one of the speakers, but it sounds amazing.

cheers for the advice

Immatoity

sorry to jump in..

i want something similar...

Have DVD player and a 360 which I can get wmv-hd through...

so my budget is about 250..should I go for all in one (seems a tad silly?)

or an amp and speakers?

sorry but total noob at home cinema...

essentially want to be able to play COD4/5 in surround and also watch films the same ( via 360?)..is this possible

PS If I need to start a new thread let me know

Last edited:

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
sorry to jump in..

i want something similar...

Have DVD player and a 360 which I can get wmv-hd through...

so my budget is about 250..should I go for all in one (seems a tad silly?)

or an amp and speakers?

sorry but total noob at home cinema...

essentially want to be able to play COD4/5 in surround and also watch films the same ( via 360?)..is this possible

PS If I need to start a new thread let me know

i can highly recommend this SONY HTSS1300 KIT 1000W total power output 5.1 channel surround [HTSS1300] - £248.00 : Total Digital - The Home of Audio Visual Entertainment for your budget. check out the thread on it a few below this one

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom