• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cheap 5.1 System

st4fore

Prominent Member
Hi there everyone, im a complete noob at this and im after a 5.1 system tat i can hook my xbox 360 as well as my samsung TV up to, now its my siter thats buying this for me as a present, so the budget is £80 and im after it fro my games consolea nd TV as opposed to PC, alo wantit in black! Any help much apprechiated!!

paul007

Standard Member
sorry mate but for £80.00 its not going to be a very good system but anyway try argos they have a sub with a built in decoder(dolby digital) and 5 speakers its made by acoustic solutions :D

Sonic67

Banned
You could try Dabs.com

link

link

Put 5.1 speakers into the search engine and then go down the list. For computers you can usually get some kind of powered speaker packages. Speakers are probably going to be in plastic boxes as opposed to hi-fi but might be an idea.

Creative do some packages like that as well so you could try PC World.
link

How about Richer Sounds?

link

Check it has the right connections before you buy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom