Chavs have fun in playground

John 1987

You have to ask yourself, what did they think was going to happen? It was very funny though. :rotfl:

Garrett

Thread merged.

OldAndSenile

Novice Member
It was even featured on BBC News last night.

Silly thing is, you know that the guys in the BBC News office probably spent 4 hours laughing at it before coming up with the idea of trying to make it into a serious news story! :D

Rian1988

Novice Member
OldAndSenile said:
It was even featured on BBC News last night.

Silly thing is, you know that the guys in the BBC News office probably spent 4 hours laughing at it before coming up with the idea of trying to make it into a serious news story! :D
Haha yeh! It's on the bt.yahoo homepage as the main story! Slow news day?

I would have thought the council would have liked to keep the film in the public domain rather than trying to get it pulled - what better way to show a semi moron that it is dangerous ... and give full on moron's the wish to repeat it, therefore helping strenghten the gene pool.

..... and it just shows how thick council employees are .... there's an mpeg been put on the internet, I'll see if I can stop other people seeing it ... :rolleyes:

Rian1988

Novice Member
Ok now on the bt.yahoo page its been turned into a video news story and they show you the video, I wouldn't have thought they'd be allowed to do that.

booyaka

ITV news last night also - video has been removed from youtube also now

It's still out there - found alternate sites with the video .... which is why it is pointless asking for it to be removed.

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
ha ha class, why didnt i think of that when i was younger..... oh thats right i passed my 11+ :p

PoochJD

Hi,

The best thing about this is the quote from a Crawley Council spokesman:

A spokesman for Crawley Borough Council described the stunt as "phenomenally dangerous" and said it could have ended in a fatality. He said: "It is a bit like Jackass, but this is a lot more dangerous because it involves children rather than people old enough to know better."" :rotfl:

So the average teenager shouldn't have known better, then???? :confused:

Pooch

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews
Top Bottom