008-xbox-messenger-kit-unboxing.JPG

009-xbox-messenger-kit-unboxing.JPG

007-xbox-messenger-kit-unboxing.JPG

014-xbox-messenger-kit-unboxing.JPG

sorry if already posted

daveaka

What a waste of time, and a rip off :thumbsdow

wormvortex

epically for me as my msn account is different to my xbox live one and you can't sign into another account on xbox besides the one live is registered to. Load of crap.

smokedog

You must be quite a hard MSN messenger nut to get a special pad just for MSN. :rolleyes:

Until they release a web browser, this pad is pretty much a waste of money.

DpM

May have to shell out for one as the entering of paint layers and photo names in Forza is a mare, now Tiger has replay saves that need nameing too I think more and more games will beneifit the chat pad. Oh yeah and Halo 3 with have vids.

Coolit

I've had one on pre-order for a while from Gameplay.

I think its a worthy purchase as I use MSN a lot on the PC and my console is in the other room so I have to answer messages that I receive on the 360 on the PC later as its to difficult /long-winded to reply on the 360. I know you can use a usb keyboard but I don't want that hanging off my console really.

The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to buy the headset as part of the kit, OK, its needed if you have a wired headset but I don't so its useless!

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
You must be quite a hard MSN messenger nut to get a special pad just for MSN. :rolleyes:

Until they release a web browser, this pad is pretty much a waste of money.
Well, I disagree for my purposes. There's loads of times where you need to enter text on the 360, messaging, MSN, save photos, save videos, all kinds of customisation programs in games.

Can't you just use a USB keyboard?
I have been, and can't wait to get rid of it! It's only £20, I'd understand the waste of money comments if it was £50!

wormvortex

Can you use a wireless keyboard? Or a bluetooth one for that? I got one of each and never thought that they might work

Kahled

Guess it's just because it's kind of gadgety but will have to pick one of these up, not that much money after all. I think my only reservation is that it does look very small and I do wonder if there will be much of an issue with discrimination of keys.

BuFF DaDDy

I have been, and can't wait to get rid of it! It's only £20, I'd understand the waste of money comments if it was £50!

At the end of the day mate its your money!, people will pay for something what they think its worth, £20 aint so bad for what it is/does. I'm getting one.

Waynej

Distinguished Member
I would buy one too, if it matched the black Elite controller. To save having two colours, I don't understand why they just don't make it in grey, so it matches the underside and d-pad/analogs on the controller... at least that way it will fit in with both controllers.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

JBL launches compact 4309 Studio Monitor speaker
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
TCL launches TS8132 Dolby Atmos soundbar
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku announces Express 4K streamer and new OS 10
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
TCL reveals C82 Mini-LED and C72+ QLED TVs for Europe in 2021