Charmed...

F

Family Guy

...anybody else watch this? My missus loves 'cos it a bit "chicky". I like it 'cos it's science fiction, good and she's in it. But not in that order.;)

Bri, you're not the only bloke that likes it.
But I also like it because of the other actresses, and I'm looking forward to newer series with Rose McGowan.
My 31-year-old sister also likes it, but indeed I suspect not really for the same reasons as I do.

Shame it hasn't been released on DVD yet though...

- Tom -

Rose McGowan plays Paige in the series which is currently showing on Living on Saturdays and repeated on Mondays. But I doubt you Sk$ TV in Belgium so you have something to look forward to.

Indeed, no sky on our cable.
They're not airing any episodes over here right now, last I saw was season 2 (I think) where Shannen Doherty dies/get's kicked out/leaves and Rose McGowan joins the party.
The network said they were gonna rerun the entire series but then stopped after just a few episodes. Just when I was all set up to start taping. Urge to kill - rising :mad: :mad:

- Tom -

Tom,

It is Season 3 - the one currently finishing on Channel 5 - when Shannon Doherty (aka Prue Halliwell) dies/gets killed.

As much as I found Season 3 less interesting than the previous 2, (mainly down to the facts they relied too much on Cole, gust music artists, and irritating monster-of-the-week type stories), I will still be watching Season 4 when it airs on Channel 5 in the new year!

Pooch

P.S. My fave Charmed one is, without a doubt, Holly Marie Combs - aka Piper Halliwell.

P.S. My fave Charmed one is, without a doubt, Holly Marie Combs - aka Piper Halliwell.

Wasn't she also on this series 'picket fences'?

I don't really have a favourite, I like them all :devil: :devil:

- Tom -

This is currently on Spanish tv but just to cause confusion we have one episode of the first series (could be the 2nd or 3rd!! not sure) as Shannen Doherty is still in it. Then we jump to the later series where Paige is in it and Cole (could be a spoiler here as I don´t know what series you guys are up to!)................

Spoiler!!
Cole was the Source and was killed by the three witches but has now reappeared with powers taken from the souls of demons cast to their hell and Piper is now pregnant.

As much as I love Alyssia Milano I had got used to the character of Pru and to have her leave has put me off and don't watch it these days.

Alyssa milano....is great, its the only reason to watch this crap...but my missus loves it......bloody crappy womens tv shows...

I like alyssa too. But have you seen here naked in the New Outer Limits episode as she is possesed. I have and what a body.:eek: :eek: :eek:

You wanna see Embrace of the Vampire for Alyssa milano getting saphic - hi curmba!

Rose is a bit squeeky voiced but grows on you. Have to say Holly is the best overall

I don't see enough of Alyssia Milano and will have to look out for Outer Limits so that I can see even more of her.

The outer limits episode is called New Breed from series 1. Happy viewing :)

Did anyone see Charmed this weekend? Miss Milano was smuggling peanuts for the whole show!!:eek:

I had to go for a lie down.:rolleyes:

I watched part of it with the sound turned off :)

The leads actresses were lovely. Ever notice one of them used to wear a tight jumper, other usually has an exposed midriff and another wore a low cut top? No? I did. :D

A woman for all seasons, kinda:)
There's a new Witches of East End show that is kinda a Charmed thang; with a surprising Julia Ormond as mom lead and the lovely Mädchen Amick as sexy aunty;)
A new outing for Charmed would lose most of it's cast so it'd be some naff 2.0 ala Carrie.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom