1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charlotte Coleman - British actress dies.

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by PoochJD, Nov 17, 2001.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    To Everyone,

I know this isn't entirely DVD releated, but I think this is more than important.

It is with very a very saddened heart, that I wish to inform you all that young British actress Charlotte Coleman, died on Wednesday (14th November 2001), at the tender age of 33. :(

Miss Coleman, suffered a severe asthma attack, in her North London home. :(

Her name may not ring many bells, but her work will: from TV drama "Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit", through to childrens drama's like "Marmalade Atkins" and "Press Gang" to the hit film comedy "Four Weddings And A Funeral", in which she played Hugh Grant's bubbly (and very quirky) redheaded flatmate!

I'm sure that I won't be the only one here, to wish her family, friends and relatives our most sincere condolences, at this difficult time. Charlotte Coleman will be sorely missed from TV and film screens everywhere in the UK! :(

Pooch

P.S. If you want more info, go to: BBC News

2. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    That's a sad loss. I've enjoyed the small amount of her work I've seen. She was the only redeeming quality of Four Weddings', and I really enjoyed her sitcom with Dylan Morgan, the wonderful 'How Do You Want Me?'. Crying shame.

3. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Just a quick note to say I second the above 2 posts,and that it is another terrible shame to lose yet another talented and young star,you will be missed.