Charlies Angels : Full Throttle Announced! Unrated!!!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by chris6364, Jul 31, 2003.

1. chris6364

chris6364

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    And pretty quick too!! This release is for the Region 1 DVD:

Intersting it's due on the same day as the Matrix ReLoaded. I am intirgued by Columbia offering both rated (PG13) and unrated :devil: versions - i'm looking forward to the Unrated version personally!

They came, they saw, they didn't quite conquer. Failing to heat up the summer box office, Charlie's Angels Full Throttle will get another chance to rake in the cash on October 14th, when Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment releases the hyperkinetic sequel in separate PG-13 rated and Unrated versions. Each retails for $27.95, and here's a teaser of what to expect on the unrated version: 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer, additional footage, a "telestrator" video commentary by director McG including a play-by-play disection of scenes, multiple featurettes, a "Cameo-Graphy" to test viewers' knowledge of celebrity appearances and Pink's music video for "Feel Good Time."

Watch for the full details in the weeks ahead

Despite the rumours i have heard, there appears to be no simultaneous Superbit release. Perhaps they've slated it in favour of the rated/unrated option instead. we'll probable see a superbit edition around 15th December.

section of this are taken from www.dvdfile.com - thnx guys!:clap:

2. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If this is true then i imagine the original cut of the film was an R rating before they edited to the pg-13 rating, question is will there be a superbit unrated edition and will the versions being released later this year have DTS sound ?