Channel4 Winter Lineup

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
£430million doesn't buy much crap these days, does it?

I wonder who gets paid to sign-up all that garbage?

J

juboy

"A new series from the makers of Big Brother heads the bill -- The Salon, which will go out every weeknight on the channel. Run by nine full-time staff, the show will feature the gossip, makeovers, staff-room banter and beauty-tips, via "discreet cameras and microphones" placed at key locations throughout the premises. An element of interactivity will allow viewers to book appointments for treatments at the salon."

Please tell me this is a wind up.

encaser

Perhaps they should hire Chuck Berry's camera outfit to install some cameras and then we could have an insight into why women go together and what they talk about and tasteful ligerie discussion, set to music from a more gentile time:blush: :eek: That would get more viewers.
I'm suddenly reminded of Berry's anecdote that he was late to go on stage once, so a stage-hand was sent to see what was holding him up. When the stage-hand shouted stage call and opened Berry's door, he was confronted by the sight of a groupie giving Berry oral pleasure whilst he ate a scrambled egg sandwich - both being two of his favourites. Berry's reply was, "Ah, can't I finish my sandwich first son?" Classie guy.

bh

Standard Member
Pity they can't get rid of RI:SE.

Even Noddy on Five gets higher audiences (more than twice in fact).

:eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom